Battle of the Bands Kids Show – Our family friendly show is THIS FRIDAY, April 7th at 6:00pm (doors open at 5:30pm) at the Downers Grove North Auditorium. Bring the family! Invite your neighbors! This show is open to the public and we want to fill the house!
Fresh Thyme Healthy Foods Event – In collaboration with Fresh Thyme and the Survivor Snack Challenge, please join the Fresh Thyme dietitians for a fun after school event THIS THURSDAY at 4:00pm at the Downers Grove store. Restock after spring break and have some fun! Learn about healthy foods, play some games, and compete in an in store scavenger hunt for fun prizes. Parents and students are welcome.
STEAM Classes– For more information and to register for any of the classes listed below, click the link on STEAM Class Information and Registration
- The ART Studio- Art Enrichment classes with Kelly Henrikson for 4th-6th graders. Inspiring, entertaining and creatively engaging art enrichment classes.
- Mondays, April 10th- May 1st
- 3-4pm in the Pierce Downer Gym
- Click on link above for more details and registration.
- Please turn in your registration form and check to the school office by April 7th. Space is limited.
- LAST CHANCE! CLASS STARTS TODAY- Let’s Build It – Crazy Circuits (1st – 6th Grade)- A cutting edge area of engineering. Design and build! Projects will include a disc launcher, electronic games, musical instruments, alarms and more.
- Tuesdays, April 4th-May 30th, from4-5pm in the Pierce Downer Gym
- Click on flyer HERE for more information and to REGISTER.
Save the Dates –
THURSDAY – Fresh Thyme Healthy Foods Event, 4:00pm at the DG Store
THURSDAY – Fun Lunch
FRIDAY – Battle of the Bands Kids Show, DGN Auditorium, 6:00pm
4/14 – No School
4/20 – Fun Lunch
4/22 – Battle of the Bands Adult Show, Ballydoyle, 6:30pm
4/25 – Spirit Day- Favorite Color Day
4/25 – PTA Meeting, 7pm
4/27 – Open House, 5:30-7:00pm
4/28 – VIP Day (1st & 5th grades), 1:15-2:45pm
5/1 – Cubs Game
5/1-5/5 – Teacher Appreciation Week
5/4 – Fun Lunch