Battle of the Bands Adult Show & PTA Fundraiser – Please join us at Ballydole on Saturday, April 22nd at 6:30pm for an evening of entertainment by our PD parent & staff bands. There is a $10 suggested donation/cover charge at the door. This year we will have teacher experiences available to bid on. Click here for the list of experiences. Bidding will ONLY be at Ballydoyle from 6:30pm to 10:00pm! ALL proceeds from this years Battle of the Bands show will be used to purchase new white boards for ALL PD classrooms! See you at the show!
- Monday – After-school Eco-Craft in the gym
- Tuesday – Nature Hike at Maple Grove Forest Preserve 3:30pm
- Wednesday – Waste-free Lunch Raffle
- Thursday – Sunrise Yoga 7:30am in the gym
- Friday – Walk/Bike to School
Cubs Tickets – Cubs Tickets are in! They will be handed out at after school on Thursday, April 20th. An adult needs to pick up your tickets or a 6th grader can pick them up and they will have to sign for them. They will be distributed right outside the front of the school. Any questions or concerns email Bethany Keown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
District 58 Fit Fair – Our PE teacher, Mrs. French, is organizing this year’s District 58 FitFair at O’Neill Middle School on April 13th from 6:00pm – 8:00pm. The school’s hallways, cafeteria and gym will be lined with fun, kid-friendly activities, games and information booths related to healthy lifestyles. For more information, click on Dist 58 Fit Fair 2016.
- The ART Studio- Art Enrichment classes with Kelly Henrikson for 4th-6th graders. Inspiring, entertaining and creatively engaging art enrichment classes.
- Mondays, April 17th- May 1st
- 3-4pm in the Pierce Downer Gym
- Click on link above for more details and registration.
- Please turn in your registration form and check to the school office by April 7th. Space is limited.