General PD PTA Zoom Meeting – Please join us for the General PTA Board meeting via
The PTA’s Healthy Kids Committee has the following activities planned for our students:
- Monday, April 19th- Pledge to be green
- Tuesday, April 20th- Waste Free Lunch
- Wednesday, April 21st – Standing Pose Yoga 2:30-3pm, Yoga sign up here
- Thursday, April 22nd – Earth Day- Wear Green or Blue
- Friday, April 23rd – Walk/Bike to School Day
See flyer for more daily Earth Week Details and Earth Tips & Information
Reflections – The National PTA Reflections program recently announced those students advancing to the National level. The state of Illinois submitted twenty-six student entries to the National level and acknowledged forty-eight Illinois Honorable mentions for the 2020-2021 theme, “I Matter Because…”. Avery Miller, for the SECOND consecutive year, has made it to the National level! Not only did her visual art move on to Nationals, but her film production and photography entries received honorable mentions! Amazing! Big congratulations to Avery. We could not be more proud!
The Carnivore and the Queen dine-out made $150 for the PD PTA, thank you to everyone who participated!!
Save the Dates –