- 9:20 – Room 130 – Golden Fires (3rd grade team led by Deidre Omahen and Elizabeth Kuchta) (Vanished – Fine Arts Challenge)
- 10:00 – Gym B – Mystical Marshmallows (6th grade team led by Sue Lesley) (In it Together – Structure Challenge)
- 10:00 – Room 134 – As Cool as Cucumbers Can Be (2nd grade team led by Lynn Enright and Kam Sidhwa) (Top Secret – Science Challenge)
- 12:00 – Library Media Center – Do or Di (5th grade team led by Sara Farrero) (3-Peat – Improv Challenge)
- 12:20 – Room 134 – Code Red (3rd grade team led by Melissa Brenner) (Top Secret – Science Challenge)
Service Learning – The following events are for PD students and their families! The Service Learning Committee has set everything up for you. Just choose an activity for your family and RSVP. Every activity requires an adult chaperone. Click Service Learning Events Information and Registration to learn more and to register for events listed.These events are for PD students and their families!
- Feed My Starving Children REMINDER- For those who have signed up to participate, the event takes place thisThursday, March 2nd from 6:00-7:30 pm. The location is 555 Exchange Ct., Aurora, IL. For any questions, please contact Anu Fisher at email@example.com.
- Kindness Pouches – We are still in need of these specific items for the Kindness Pouches project: hand warmers, socks, and trail mix. The Kindness Pouches will be distributed to the homeless. Your donations to this project are greatly appreciated by the Student Council and the Service Learning Committee! Collection bins are set up next to the LRC and will be available throughout the remainder of the school year.
Save the Dates –