- Review this FLYER for ordering details, pricing, and lists of included & optional items for each grade level. Please order for your child’s next fall school grade.
- Order & pay ONLINE ONLY via https://schoolkitz.com/.
- Order today through July 20th (NO late orders can be accepted). Please note prices INCREASE after June 6th, so order today!
- A la carte ordering is not available. Kits must be ordered in full.
- Kits are delivered directly to the school in August, and will be waiting for students in their classroom when they arrive on the first day of school. (Parents will NOT take kits home and sort/label items)
- Take note of items NOT included in the kits or available as optional purchase items such as gym shoes, old sock, and various band/orchestra items and send those with your student as needed next fall.
- Please hold on to your order confirmation until kit is delivered to your child. (You should receive this immediately following placing your order.)
- One more time: Please remember to order for your child’s NEXT school year grade.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Susan Plocher at email@example.com.
PTA Meeting and Volunteer Luncheon – Please join us on Thursday, May 19th at Emmett’s. Doors open at 11:30am / meeting starts at 12:00pm.
All are welcome and the cost is $10.00 per person. Please sign up HERE if you are able to come!
Son’s Plus One Kickbowl 2022 – Calling all PD Boys for the annual kickball tournament with your favorite lady! The date is May 19th from 5:30-8:30pm and pizza will be served! Please sign up HERE by May 16th at noon (when signup closes).
Bar Chido Dine Out – Please join us for our LAST dine-out of the school year on Thursday, May 26h, from NOON to 9pm at Bar Chido. Dine-in, or carry out and 15% of your check will go back to our school.
End of the Year Party – Immediately following Fun Run on Thursday, June 2nd from 3:30-5:30pm. Join us for DJ, pizza, treats and a few other surprises as we wrap up a great 2021-22 school year! Please see FLYER for more details.
ARTCOT this FRIDAY – Don’t forget! Join us this Friday, May 13th from 6:30-8:30pm for ARTCOT! Grab your passports to visit 6 countries around the world, create art, experience different cultures, and enjoy some foods you might not have tried before. Please wear clothes you can paint in. Consider bringing in an old shirt to screen print on. Check out dance instruction and performances by Pure Vibe Dance Center! We still need volunteers, so please email Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org as we need some help during the event.
PD FUN RUN 2022 / Thursday June 2nd at 3pm – MORE EXCITING NEWS!! DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL THURSDAY EVENING, MAY 12TH!
1 mile fun run/walk Please register at the following links:
Additional T-Shirts: https://piercedowner.
Should you have any questions, please contact Sarah Houlihan at email@example.com.
- Bandages, tourniquets, slings, braces;
- Surgical medical aides;
- Burn creams & pads, wound care, hydrocortisone, eye wash;
- First aid kits, gauze, elastic wraps;
- Disposable gloves, alcohol wipes;
- Soap, antiseptic wipes; and
- Aspirin, pain killers, Benadryl, Pepto-Bismol pills, Cold/Flu
PLAY! at Pierce: Please visit our website to complete the Community Input Survey. We are heading into design stages and need everyone’s input. This is a playground for all our children and we understand that not everyone can join our committee, but we need input from everyone! The survey is available until May 15th, so don’t delay!
Teacher Experience Raffle – Thank you to all who participated in the Teacher Experience Raffle. If your name was pulled, you should have received an email over the weekend. Thank you to our wonderful teachers for donating their time to provide memorable experiences to our students!
Save the Dates –