NEW INFORMATION – Please find some helpful information regarding the DirectorySpot app in this weekly PD PTA email!
What is DirectorySpot?
DirectorySpot is a mobile directory platform. All registered Pierce Downer PTA members are granted free access to DirectorySpot.
- All PTA members will receive an automated email with a link to download Directory Spot via the Apple or Android app store.
- To launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.”
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
How to Access on Tablet, Mac, or PC:
- Go to directoryspot.net and click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Tips for Using DirectorySpot:
- DirectorySpot can be used to get individual family contact information, class lists, parent room representative names/contact information as well as teacher/staff contact information. DirectorySpot can be searched in a few ways: (a) Teacher/Class List: Click the “Teacher” tab at the bottom of the app and you will see a list of all school teachers listed in alphabetical order. Click on the specific teacher and you will see the class list. (b) Family: Click on the “Families” tab at the bottom of the app and you will see a list of all school families listed in alphabetical order. Click on a family name to get contact information such as phone, email address, mailing address and list of students by grade at Pierce Downer. (c) Room representatives: along with email addresses, can also be found under each teacher’s class list.
- Teachers, staff and parents can be contacted directly through the app via email (teachers are email only), text or phone. To text, hold down the phone number and you will be given the option to text. You can also auto launch maps when you click on an address.
- Class lists can be downloaded and printed via the website at www.directoryspot.net.
What do I do if I need to change my contact information: If you need to edit your family’s contact information within Directory Spot, please email Melissa Odenbach at email@example.com to make changes. Please also notify the school office so they can update files as well.
The PD PTA would like to congratulate two of our very own, Karla O’Brien and Sabrina Breault, on their Green Apple Awards! Way to go and well deserved! For more information, please click here to be directed to the DG58 website.
DG58 invites parents and guardians to “Talking to Children About Sexual Abuse” on Wednesday, Feb. 17th from 6:30-8 p.m. via Zoom. Please click here to register for this event by Friday, Feb. 11. More information on the DG58 website.
Save the Dates –