Fun Lunch – We have temporarily reopened ordering for Second Half Fun Lunches within Boonli. We ask that each parent review and confirm the dates they are participating in Fun Lunch through the remainder of the school year. Please click here to order. The school password is PDE257. Please have any changes completed and payment submitted by TOMORROW, Wednesday, January 15th. Please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
Trivia Night – Trivia Night College Edition is almost here! Don’t miss out on being a part of the best night of the year on February 8th at the Moose Lodge, it’s for the kids! Please Register Here and contact Veronica Roche at email@example.com
Variety Show – The 2020 Talent Show will be on Saturday March 21st. Please Register Here for all audition/rehearsal and sign up information. This form must be completed for all participants, including 6th grade Emcees and Stage Crew, and is due by January 27th. If you have any questions, please contact Beth Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Melissa Poirier at Melissaeve26@gmail.com.
AUDITION AND PERFORMANCE INFORMATION:
- Friday, February 21st Auditions – 3:00-5:00 – Pierce Downer Gym
- Tuesday, March 3rd Rehearsal – 3:00-5:00 – Pierce Downer Gym
- Thursday, March 19th Dress/Tech Rehearsal – 3:15 pm – 5:15 pm – Tivoli Theatre
- Saturday, March 21st Variety Show – 10:00 am – 12:00 p.m. – Tivoli Theatre
FREE PTA Event – Be Internet Awesome! – Please save the date for Thursday, February 13th at 6:00 pm in the Pierce Downer gym to listen to an extremely informative presentation regarding Safety on the Internet given by our own PD staff and PTA. Pierce Downer was able to schedule this event through a PTA Grant, so it is completely free to the community. Best of all, because of this grant, food will be provided, prizes will be handed out, and each family will get to take home a series of guidelines to help us all navigate through internet safety better. More information to come!
PTA Meeting – Don’t forget! All are welcome to attend our next PTA meeting, which is tomorrow Wednesday, January 15th at 2:15pm at Pierce Downer in the LRC. We will be giving updates on all upcoming social events and discussing various PTA board related items.
Joint SLC/Student Council Event – The Service Learning Committee (SLC) & Service Learning Ambassadors (members of PD’s Student Council) are excited to share the morning with you and the residents at Lexington! This will be our 4th visit from PD students. You will be making someone very happy just by spending this time with them. We have fun activities planned! Human Bingo, Interviews and a Talent Show from some of our very own PD family members. Before we get started with our visit, we will have the manager from Lexington discuss with us what to expect from the residents, and we will review the schedule of the visit. PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY AT 10:15am FOR THIS BRIEFING!!! You must register in advance using this Google form: https://forms.gle/
- Language Labs: French – The Language Labs is offering a new session of French for students in grades 1-6. Click here for the flyer and enrollment information. Classes begin this Friday, January 17th and run for 12 weeks.
- Bricks 4 Kidz Lego Classes – Bricks 4 Kidz® is an after-school enrichment classes provide an exciting atmosphere for students to build unique creations, play games, and have loads of fun using LEGO® bricks. A winter session is being offered for grades K-6 beginning this Friday, January 17th from 3-4pm. This class is 8 sessions. Click here for more information and registration details.
KOHA – Don’t forget! Tomorrow, January 15th, is the last day for the KOHA purchases where they double the winning school’s combined receipt dollar amount, up to $1,000. Please note that all receipts must be uploaded within 14 days of purchase. Click here to learn more!