- Click this link to view descriptions and sign up: http://signup.com/go/JFslU
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on Sign Up)
- Choose your spots – Sign Up will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
- Your name/email address will be shared with the committee chair, who will then contact you before the event/task to discuss details.
- We will also have sign ups available at the volunteer luncheon at RBK June 1st.
Note: Sign Up does not share your email address with anyone. Questions? Please contact Stephanie Vroman firstname.lastname@example.org
Crossing Guard Collection – We are collecting money for the crossing guard end of the year gift. As you know, they all do a lot for everyone, and keep our kids safe daily. If you would like to give towards their gift, please drop off your donation to Mrs. Jerves in the front office at school. If you would like your name listed on their cards please make sure to add your name/or last name on your envelope. Please no checks, as the money is going directly to the crossing guards. Please drop off your contribution by the end of school on Tuesday, June 6th so that we have time to give them their gifts.
- June 19th and 20th
- July 10th and 11th
- July 31st, August 1st and 14th
- Ronald McDonald House Events:
- Cookie Baking for Patients & Tour – June 13, 2017 from 1pm-3pm. Click here to sign up.
- Augie’s Drive for Supplies – June 17 from 9am-2pm. For details about the event, click here. Please consider baking individually wrapped, labeled, nut-free treats for the bake sale. See flyer for a list of items that will be collected and donated to the Ronald McDonald House.
- Feed My Starving Children – July 18, 2017 from 6pm-730pm in Aurora.Hand-pack dry nutritionally complete meals into bags which are then sealed, boxed, placed on pallets and shipped to children around the world. Click here to register: http://volunteer.fms
- Summer Beach Clean-up and BBQ in Michigan – In order to receive information about this fun beach clean-up, become a subscriber! Click here https://fs22.formsite.com
/dgforms/form8/index.html and fill out the form. Hope to see you this summer!!