Variety Show Application & Permission Slip Link- https://goo.gl/forms/
AUDITION AND PERFORMANCE DATE INFORMATION-
- Tuesday, January 22 Application Form & Permission Slip Due
- Tuesday, January 29- Auditions 3:00pm-5:00pm – PD Gym
- Tuesday, Febuary 12- Rehearsal – 3:00pm-5:00pm – PD Gym
- Friday, Febuary 22 – Dress/Tech Rehearsal (Beginnings/Endings/Bows) – 3:15pm-5:15pm – TIVOLI
- Saturday, Febuary 23 17th – Tivoli Show – 10:00 am-12:00pm
SLC- Feed My Starving Children – Are you looking to give back after the busy holiday season? Join the Service Learning Committee on Tuesday, 1/29/19 from 6:00-7:30pm at Feed My Starving Children in Aurora. SLC has reserved 50 spots to pack meals for hungry families worldwide. Parents should pack with their children because FMSC requires a 1 adult to 1 child ratio for K-2nd grade kids and a ratio of 1 adult to 3 children for 3rd-6th grade kids. To sign up use the join link: https://www.fmsc.org/join-
All School Yearbook – The PTA is looking for a volunteer (or 2) to organize next year’s (2019-2020) ALL SCHOOL-Yearbook. We currently use Josten’s for this service, and a template is already created, which makes it easy! We would like to have a volunteer in place before signing the contract with Josten’s for the upcoming year. For any questions about what this job entails, please contact Katie Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org. If interested in this position, please contact Mariah Cameron ASAP at email@example.com.
- Chess Scholars – Chess is back at PD this winter. Chess Scholars will be offering classes beginning Monday, January 28th from 3pm-4pm in a new room (Art/Music Room 208) and will run for 10 sessions. No experience necessary; the class is open to all students (K-6). Children will be taught the game and have guided practice time. Click here for flyer and registration.
- Sticky Fingers Cooking Classes – ACT FAST-Classes fill up quickly. Let your child release their inner chef! Students will prepare and eat healthy, international inspired recipes all while learning to cook in a fun, engaging, hands-on and real-world way! 100% nut free, vegetarian and happily accommodate for any and all food allergies. A winter session is being offered for grades K-6 beginning Tuesday, January 22nd in Room 208 from 3-4pm. This class is 8 sessions. Click here for more information and registration details.